Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome to Kartu Kosong Bloggggg

Welcome and very - very thankful to God bcoz without Him maybe I can't do this thing....(but in my heart n my mind....ergghhhhhhh....very lazy loooo...hahahahahaha).....but, I can't be a lazy guy u know...coz if I become like that I maybe can't pass my subject...hehehehehehe....don't mind erk mr. Jackie....heheheheh.....but...if he doesn't ask his student to do this things maybe we, his student don't do this things you know...hahahahaha.....bcoz if I laaa....I am less interested on doing this things you know...hahahaha....but from now on...I must becoming a super duper hard-workers in everything I made...and that should not when someone was told me to do something new  i want to do.....heheheeeeeeee.... Starting todays, I want to make an improvement in my own life...hehehe.... So....I cannot make my feeling and my thinking going down on doing something that can make my life better... So....I should make my brain always in a good position and always in positive feelings..hehehheheheheh.....okay....I though you guys must thinking to why I did make my blogs for right..


I'm here because I want to share to you guys about the places for holidays, what kind of hotel that you want to stay for your holidays and many more like booking hotel and something like that....but, here I only want to share to you guys the place around on MALAYSIA only....hehehehehe.....so...if you guys want to find a place for your holidays or for your HONEYMOON actually...hahahhaahaha......you can ask me everytime n everywhere you go...hahahahaha.....i will help you guys on searching for a good place for your holidays.....


owhhh...before I forgot....I doing this blog not because of mr. Jackie actually....It's because I want to help you all in finding a good place, on searching for a good price in booking a hotel or hostel....and this is the way that you guys can help yourself on searching for a thing you want and i hope you guys can also give an information to me about a place or something that i don't know and we can actually share an information for other people right....so....don't be a stingy okay....hahahahahah.....so....I'll stop here okay....I hope my blog will make your life better on doing something and making your mind full of positive thinking okay...hahahahaha

1 comment: