Friday, February 4, 2011

PLacesssss

Hello you guys….were see again erk…huuhuh…ok…for this second post I want to talk about a great place at my place at Baling, Kedah…hheeeheheh…. At my town, there have many place laa I think….urmmm like Ulu Legong Hot Spring, Lata Bayu, Lata Bukit Hijau n so on… I want to explain briefly about the whole places things that I talking about okay….
At Ulu Legong Hot Spring, there have a beautiful place…. This place I think was matched for a family or a workers that have many problem at their working place, they should come to this place for release tension laa people said…ahahaahhaha….because after you put your legs into a hot spring pool, you can feel better for your feeling you know….hahhaahahah….but before I forgot, I actually can’t talk naturally or can’t talk in a right English language because I were poor in English subject…hehhehhe…but I try my best to talk in English because its important right….so…if my language was bad for you guys to read you guys can comment at my blog okay…..because your comment can give a ‘power’ to me to improve my knowledge in English…hehehheeh…
Okay… we continue our lesson again okay….hehe…. if you go to Ulu Legong with your family or friend or anybody lah, you guys don’t make your thinking feel bad on searching a place to sleep because at this place they have a hostel to booking….hheeheheh..but is you guys doesn’t want to sleep at a bed you guys also can go to Ulu Legong with your own ………………------……..they also have a port for you guys to camping….hehheheee….I think for hostel…maybe its price around 50 to 150 ringgit for one night n for camping I don’t know…ehheheeh….this is a picture of Ulu Legong Hot Spring for you guys watch…..




Before I forgot…. To enter Ulu Legong Hot Spring you guys need to pay RM5 for adult and for a child only RM 3 ringgit I think…hehehehehe….





For Lata Bayu and Lata Bukit Hijau….there doesn’t have a hostel to booking but at this place you guys can made a camping….this place also beautiful and it at in a forest…you guys don’t worry because that forest not like a forest at Sabah….that’s a basic forest only….hehehhehe….so you guys should go to this place because at there you can make an activities like jungle tracking and if you guys go with your family you guys also can make an activity that can give your relationship in your family more ‘erat’…hehhehehehe….so… I think if you guys go at this place you guys can have a more experience in your life and if you guys go with your family or friend it also can make your relationship against yours better you know….hehhehehe …so…if you guys want to ask something to me just comment at comment box down there okay….Selamat mencuba…ehheheheheh  






       

No comments:

Post a Comment